Thursday, November 22, 2007

More research...

I have been so busy this week I haven't had time to blog. This weekend I was in Oslo for a huge party for my current job (IT). We stayed in the best hotel in town and had a great dinner, a special show and then an all 80's music show with all the top names from the 80's in Norway playing 3 songs each. Amazing.

But I am totally drained and need to get crafting soon to regain some energy.

Today, I have looked at a lot of shops on Etsy and learnt the following:

I will wait with opening my shop until I have quite a bit of stock and really good photos of it. I will also have packaging ready and have stickers and business cards and samples ready for sending with the items I will be selling. And I will have a nice banner for both my shop and this blog (the one I have now is just *ugh*)and it will match my avatar at Etsy.

I have also learnt not to blab too much personal stuff in online forums, at least any forums where I can be recognized as me.

So, I am learning everyday, and when the move is over and we are more settled I will have a gameplan for putting it into action and starting up in an efficient manner. I would LOVE to start up right now of course, but as it is not possible I will use this time for research instead.

Have a great day!