Thursday, November 8, 2007

Giving out free samples...

The last couple of weeks I have given out free samples of my soap to people I know so they can be my guinea pigs. :-) It has been an interesting experience. Some are a bit worried about using the soap. Some like it, some don't. Some dislike the color, others dislike the scent or texture. So I have tried out a few different recipes to see what people like the most.

Yesterday I gave a few of my Peppermint soaps without olive oil to my mom so she and her friends could try them out for me and give me some feedback. Personally, I prefer soap with olive oil as it works better for my skin, but some people like it better without it. It will be interesting to find out what they think about it.

Do you have any preferences for how soap should be? Smell, color, texture, etc? Please leave a comment.