Monday, December 17, 2007

Busy, busy

I have been slacking off a bit on the blogging lately. The reason is that I have a huge translation project going on (oh yey, concrete bridges! How fun!) in addition to my full-time work and preparing to move across the planet. A bit busy. :)

I am still working on trying to find a safe preservative that will not allow all kinds of bacteria but still be paraben-free and non-formaldehyde releasing. It is not as easy as I thought. I have found an alternative for most of the products I have planned to make, only the scrubs and deodorants left to work on. Scrubs need preservative because you use them in the shower or tub and put your wet hands into them and that way you get water into them which can cause all kinds of nasties to grow.

I will try to be more regular in my blogging though I am feeling a bit overwhelmed right now.