Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Now THAT was a surprise!

I have been busy with other things unrelated to crafting recently. I just found out I am pregnant! I have a (step) son from before but I have never been pregnant until now. Wow. I didn't think it would work... :-P

So, now it will be a bit difficult planning the move, a bit MORE difficult, I mean. I will have to stay here in Norway, my husband and son will have to move but come back to visit me of course, and then I move after the baby is born.

I just can't believe I am having a baby, that is all. My due date is in the middle of September. I am already suffering from various symptoms, cramping like you would not believe, fatigue, etc. But so far, no vomiting. Hope it holds.

I am staying home as I need to stay in bed for most of the day because of pain, but I can stay up for short intervals.

On another note, my husband tried shaving with my vanilla castile soap yesterday and said it was his best shave EVER. Not a single nick by the razor and he is usually a bloody mess by the time he is done. I have asked him to get me more supplies so I can make more of this great soap. He just lathers up the soap and rubs it on his stubble and shaves with a cheap razor. Now his friends want to try it too. :)